What We Collect
Information You Provide Us. We collect information you directly give us on our Site, like: your name, email address, password and payment information.
Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources like social networking services you choose to connect with our services. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when you visit our Site we log your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before coming to our Site are logged automatically. We also log information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Local Shared Objects ("Flash Cookies"). We may use local shared objects, also known as "Flash cookies,” to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our websites to personalize your visit. Flash cookies are different from other cookies because of the amount of, type of, and the way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies.
Third party partners may also automatically collect information to provide certain features on our Site, conduct analytics, and display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- operate and improve our Site, services, and marketing;
- provide you with a personalized and customized experience;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver services and information you request;
- send you information related to your requests and engagement, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about contests, promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by Sudo Technologies;
- link or combine your personal information with other information we get about your use of our Site and from third parties, to help understand you and your needs, and provide you with recommendations, better service, and customized marketing; and protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
Information You May Share
Our Site allows you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information with the world or with specific people. You may also connect to, and share your information on, third party websites and services. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Sudo Technologies unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own campaigns, events, and marketing uses through participating in challenges. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who do work for us.
- We may also share aggregate and de-identified data with others.
Notice to California Residents - Your California Privacy Rights (As Provided by California Civil Code section 1798.83)
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a "California Customer") may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year and a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. California Customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California Customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
We may provide, or provide access to, your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us. For example, a consultant may have access to your personally identifiable information while the consultant is performing services on our behalf if the services require access to your systems. Such third parties are required to agree to a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement with us regarding your personally identifiable information. We only authorize them to use your personally identifiable information that they may have access to as necessary to perform services on our behalf and not for their own marketing purposes. We also may provide your personally identifiable information to our third party business service partners if you apply for a job. They may use your personally identifiable information to contact you in accordance with their policies.
We will also disclose your personally identifiable information and the aggregate information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, court order, warrant, lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security, subpoena, legal process or regulation or in cooperation with any governmental investigation. We may transfer your personally identifiable information and the aggregate information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Sudo Technologies participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Sudo Technologies’ assets to which this Site relates. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personally identifiable information.
Information Choices And Changes
When you make an account on the Sudo Technologies Site, you may choose not to opt-in to our marketing emails. If you do not opt in, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to email@example.com. This includes changes in contact choices, opting-in to our emails, and updating your personal information on your account on the Site.
When you visit our Site, our Site honors your Web browser signal and other similar mechanisms that indicate your choice to disable tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites and online services. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you. You can also adjust your preferences regarding Flash Cookies and Third Party Advertising used on our site as indicated above.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards. You can enhance your security by protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by choosing a unique password for our Site, and logging off once you have finished.
Individuals have a right to their personal data as collected by Sudo Technologies. This can be obtained by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.